Monday, October 12, 2009

Zoesey Boesey Roxey Socksey



As Zoe celebrates her 10th birthday, we celebrate her! 


Thoughtful, Sweet, Smart, Helpful, Beautiful, Persistant, Kind, wonderful, talented, and all around great kid!!


Zoe brings so much joy to our family.  She is a best friend and champion companion to her siblings and the sweetest daughter any parents could dream of.  It's hard to believe she's 10!  What a blessing it has been to watch her grow. 














The years are going by too quickly - wasn't it just yesterday that we were changing her diapers.  I can so clearly hear her attempt to say thank you ("mmmmmm") as I clean her bottom wondering at the thoughtful nature of this cherub who to this day continues to show such gratitude even when the rest of us might struggle to do so.  She is a wonderful example to us all!  Her patient nature and positive attitude provide a balm to our roughest edges and we feel very blessed to have her in our family!!  Happy Birthday Zoe - We LOVE you!!



Here's some pictures from her birthday. She's been waiting to get her ears pierced (until she turned 10), so we spent the morning cruising the mall, making the all important stop at Claire’s – now she can now glam it up with the best of them.
FYI - Gable's not MIA - he's at a Model UN debate (he took 1st place BTW)



















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli says: Zoe I love you so much. You're my best friend ever. That's what I only want to say. (ELI)

Anonymous said...

Zoe so beautiful. Your are a very good person and I love you so much. You remind me so much of your mom.
Have a wonderful 10th year. Love Mommma

Anonymous said...

Zoe,
Happy birthday, i love you you are # 1. you are cool love gracey

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Anonymous said...

ZoE, hAvE a GrEaT bIrThDaY! I lOvE yOu So MuCh!
YoU aRe ThE bEsT! :)
~GlOrY

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! You guys are just the greatest! I can't wait to see you at Christmas:) And you can meet Tom! I can't wait to see all of you guys! Thanks for being great:) I LOVE the hat picture! That's awesome:)

Anonymous said...

Zoe, I Love You so much. I cant believe what a big girl you are now. Your so Beautiful and your such a good sister and a wonderful daughter.

Your Dad

Anonymous said...

Zoe is such a beautiful young lady inside and out. She is a gentle spirit with a delightful sence of humor. We love you Zoe!

~The Fleiner Family

Anonymous said...

Zoe, happy birthday!!!! I love your earings. You are such a great sister and very fun to be around. Love you lots- Maddy

kellie said...

Happy Birthday, Zoe! You are awesome. You look fabulous and very cool with your ears pierced. You are sweet, nice, funny, and amazing. We agree with Maddy, you are VERY fun to be around. Hope you had a great day!!

Love,
Kellie, Gary, Isabel, Lucy, Jack, John and Eddy Forrest

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoe. I love you so much. You are always so happy and fun. I love being with you. Love,
Gable

Post a Comment