Thursday, June 17, 2010

The beaches of Colorado



Call me crazy, but I like my kids. I love having them home for the summer and I love the ease in just hanging out together - packing a picnic lunch and heading to the park or to the pool etc. Out of necessity our summer has become much more simplified than in years past and this means the crazy rat race of getting everyone to and fro has diminished considerably. We linger in the morning before hitting the chores (the kids might say we clean all day), but by lunch time we're off on some adventure or another. Do we miss the schedules and responsibilities and practicing and animals and go-carts and….? Well….Yes…but, this lazy existence may not last long, so while it’s here, we’ll consider an afternoon at the reservoir a happy day.

6 comments:

Zoe:o said...

It's been a great summer so far - I love to go to the reservoir!!!

gracey said...

i had fun at the reservoir and I love you mom!

Anonymous said...

i love summer! i love you mommy!
Glory

The Fleiners said...

Glory have you ever thought about modeling?

Fleiners said...

Jena has a friend who does modleing here in the Denver area. We could get you a phone number....if you want

Glory :) said...

Oh that would be so awesome! I would love that! (Of coarse if mom agrees...)

P.S. Mom if your reading this by e-mail, please check the comments before this one :)

Post a Comment