We had 2 performances last week:
(Get ready because #2 even includes a video - I'm getting so high Tec - I can’t stand it!)
#1 CYSO
Zoe had her debut orchestra performance with the Colorado Youth Symphony Orchestra last week and did a great job.
Glory and Maddy are veterans with the CYSO, but this is Zoe’s first year.
Maddy made the higher orchestra this year and has graduated into a truly accomplished musician. Yes, the years of lessons have begun to pay off as it is pleasant to listen to her play!
(Not that it's not pleasant to listen to Zoe and Glory!!! Of course not!!!)
Doesn't he look giddy with anticipation? (BTW - Gracey took this picture)
#2 A solo Recital with the debut of the kids own quartet
The kid’s violin/viloa teacher included an ensemble performance and had the girls play in a quartet. How fun to have them all playing together – Maddy’s a good sport to play with the other girls and even lets Zoe play the 1st violin part so she can get the experience - who knows in a few years they might sound really good!
And here it is - the unveiling of our first video - I know you will be tempted, but please don't copy this and try to sell it for millions on MTV!
*you might want to click the pause button on the music player below first to stop our blog music before you start the video
















4 comments:
I love it Piper! I am so glad that you are in the blogging world and I can see all the fun pictures and the video is hi-tech!
Brava!!! You guys are amazing! The next time you play a live preformace can you let us know? We would really enjoy attending. In a few years, do you think it would be possible to higher out this beautiful quartet to play at Jena's wedding?
Piper this is awesome! This is part of a great payoff for years of effort on your part. You guys always get it right. I love it. I swear that instrument is bigger than Gracie. Oh my how precious.
Well a Grandmother could not be prouder. Thank you all for your effort and that means all of you. Wayne, Piper and the girls. I love you all so much. Momma
Post a Comment